DawnCraft

Welcome to DawnCraft, Make sure you Sign up and Vote Smile

108.178.1.180


    skier543skier & chichchi1234 (lightouse grief)

    Share

    sdfghdfghdeghd fghdgh
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 169
    Points : 185
    Reputation : 4
    Join date : 2012-03-15

    skier543skier & chichchi1234 (lightouse grief)

    Post  sdfghdfghdeghd fghdgh on Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:40 am

    was just informed that skier was griefing so i tpd there and found chich griefing too
    i know its not my job to ban but i banned both



    avatar
    Fubzey
    Administrator

    Posts : 63
    Points : 126
    Reputation : 12
    Join date : 2012-03-10
    Age : 27
    Location : England

    Re: skier543skier & chichchi1234 (lightouse grief)

    Post  Fubzey on Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:56 am

    crauza wrote:was just informed that skier was griefing so i tpd there and found chich griefing too
    i know its not my job to ban but i banned both




    Perfect Information and picture and thank you


    _________________
    Owner Fubzey
    DawnCraft Support.

    sdfghdfghdeghd fghdgh
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 169
    Points : 185
    Reputation : 4
    Join date : 2012-03-15

    Re: skier543skier & chichchi1234 (lightouse grief)

    Post  sdfghdfghdeghd fghdgh on Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:37 am

    Fubzey wrote:
    crauza wrote:was just informed that skier was griefing so i tpd there and found chich griefing too
    i know its not my job to ban but i banned both




    Perfect Information and picture and thank you

    np

    little_m3
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 39
    Points : 63
    Reputation : 4
    Join date : 2012-03-18

    Re: skier543skier & chichchi1234 (lightouse grief)

    Post  little_m3 on Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:46 am

    on unrelated note, said two were also in Overlords faction before reset. with some third and fourth people.
    what they did back then was claiming land and griefing and then unclaiming. (except my house, which got stuck as their territory back then)

    Given the history, I think decision was the right one.

    sdfghdfghdeghd fghdgh
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 169
    Points : 185
    Reputation : 4
    Join date : 2012-03-15

    Re: skier543skier & chichchi1234 (lightouse grief)

    Post  sdfghdfghdeghd fghdgh on Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:42 am

    little_m3 wrote:on unrelated note, said two were also in Overlords faction before reset. with some third and fourth people.
    what they did back then was claiming land and griefing and then unclaiming. (except my house, which got stuck as their territory back then)

    Given the history, I think decision was the right one.

    oh ok should we like reward people money if the point out the griefers
    when they grief and we catch them? nothing big maybe $100? what
    are your thoughts on this?

    little_m3
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 39
    Points : 63
    Reputation : 4
    Join date : 2012-03-18

    Re: skier543skier & chichchi1234 (lightouse grief)

    Post  little_m3 on Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:00 am

    well.. it might or might not help. also unless it builds into "big brother is watching" type of thing out of cold war russia, where no one could sneeze without KGB knowing of it... would it really lead into much bannings?


    so, reward? sure but it will most likely either lead to nothing or if reward is high enough... lead into everyone stalking each other in hopes of reward.
    both cases sound bad.

    maybe I should get that donator money and start hiring stalkers around my lands... Razz other than that, I don't see much use for it. and being a guard is boring job anyway.

    sdfghdfghdeghd fghdgh
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 169
    Points : 185
    Reputation : 4
    Join date : 2012-03-15

    Re: skier543skier & chichchi1234 (lightouse grief)

    Post  sdfghdfghdeghd fghdgh on Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:50 am

    little_m3 wrote:well.. it might or might not help. also unless it builds into "big brother is watching" type of thing out of cold war russia, where no one could sneeze without KGB knowing of it... would it really lead into much bannings?


    so, reward? sure but it will most likely either lead to nothing or if reward is high enough... lead into everyone stalking each other in hopes of reward.
    both cases sound bad.

    maybe I should get that donator money and start hiring stalkers around my lands... Razz other than that, I don't see much use for it. and being a guard is boring job anyway.

    hmm i guess but we could always use /vanish if fubzey adds it maybe

    Sponsored content

    Re: skier543skier & chichchi1234 (lightouse grief)

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:30 am