DawnCraft

Welcome to DawnCraft, Make sure you Sign up and Vote Smile

108.178.1.180


    Server attacked again

    Share

    abint
    NewMember
    NewMember

    Posts : 3
    Points : 5
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-03-19

    Server attacked again

    Post  abint on Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:54 am

    I Have A List Of User Names of the second attack
    The_Cactus_King
    ryancriswell
    bananBennah
    Skaterdjdude
    JPaneque
    ian11542
    Johahtaco

    thats all i think also these aren't nicks

    DO SOMETHING THE SERVER IS DOWN


    Last edited by abint on Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

    Dietblood
    NewMember
    NewMember

    Posts : 4
    Points : 6
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-04-01

    Re: Server attacked again

    Post  Dietblood on Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:59 am

    Those are the ones I got. I got a screen of The_Cactus_Kid, skaterdjdude, and BananaBrenna1 if needed...and if I could figure out how to post them...

    little_m3
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 39
    Points : 63
    Reputation : 4
    Join date : 2012-03-18

    Re: Server attacked again

    Post  little_m3 on Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:25 am

    step one, find online image server of your choice.

    some use photobucket, some use imageshack.us ultimately what site you use wont matter.

    once uploaded, view the image in full size, right click and select copy image url/address

    then come here and do a posting.

    Code:
     [IMG]<copied path, should look like http://somesite.stuff/random path/imagename.jpg or bmp or whatever>[/IMG]

    sdfghdfghdeghd fghdgh
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 169
    Points : 185
    Reputation : 4
    Join date : 2012-03-15

    Re: Server attacked again

    Post  sdfghdfghdeghd fghdgh on Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:42 am

    little_m3 wrote:step one, find online image server of your choice.

    some use photobucket, some use imageshack.us ultimately what site you use wont matter.

    once uploaded, view the image in full size, right click and select copy image url/address

    then come here and do a posting.

    Code:
     [IMG]<copied path, should look like http://somesite.stuff/random path/imagename.jpg or bmp or whatever>[/IMG]




    there
    (100th post)

    Dietblood
    NewMember
    NewMember

    Posts : 4
    Points : 6
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-04-01

    Re: Server attacked again

    Post  Dietblood on Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:55 am





    here we go, some screens of last night.

    sdfghdfghdeghd fghdgh
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 169
    Points : 185
    Reputation : 4
    Join date : 2012-03-15

    Re: Server attacked again

    Post  sdfghdfghdeghd fghdgh on Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:57 am

    good job man

    hope they didnt find my base ;o
    avatar
    DuBzY
    MemBer
    MemBer

    Posts : 76
    Points : 113
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2012-03-11
    Location : United States

    Re: Server attacked again

    Post  DuBzY on Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:06 am

    I will ban them as soon as the server is back up.
    avatar
    ImJak
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 140
    Points : 188
    Reputation : 20
    Join date : 2012-03-18
    Age : 21
    Location : England

    Re: Server attacked again

    Post  ImJak on Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:09 am

    DuBzY wrote:I will ban them as soon as the server is back up.

    Thanks Dubzy, glad there is someone in authority who actually reads this stuff.


    _________________

    Make money by shortening links!
    avatar
    DuBzY
    MemBer
    MemBer

    Posts : 76
    Points : 113
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2012-03-11
    Location : United States

    Re: Server attacked again

    Post  DuBzY on Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:17 am

    ImJak wrote:
    DuBzY wrote:I will ban them as soon as the server is back up.

    Thanks Dubzy, glad there is someone in authority who actually reads this stuff.

    No problem! I am just tired of this shit. The server should be white-listed and only people who Fubzey can trust should be on the white-list.

    All the users I think who should be white-listed

    ImJak
    DivineGS
    naosaul123
    Crauza
    Emzz12
    fimum1
    Fubzey
    BlackThunder885
    little_m3
    abint
    VeldenEvowve
    Starman_NL
    zombieaddict14
    Dietblood
    Chocobruce
    jsob1
    Matt289
    Al3x
    jinson5
    runthistown
    SamTheCelt
    Creator
    and other innocent people who were banned in the attack

    zombieaddict14
    NewMember
    NewMember

    Posts : 36
    Points : 40
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-03-25
    Age : 20

    Re: Server attacked again

    Post  zombieaddict14 on Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:55 am

    freakin hackers.
    avatar
    BlackThunder885
    NewMember
    NewMember

    Posts : 23
    Points : 29
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-03-19
    Age : 28
    Location : Utah

    Re: Server attacked again

    Post  BlackThunder885 on Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:23 am

    Dang good job on catching the pictures all I was able to get a pic of was the griefers nick names. Then shortly after was killed lost all my items and banned.

    sdfghdfghdeghd fghdgh
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 169
    Points : 185
    Reputation : 4
    Join date : 2012-03-15

    Re: Server attacked again

    Post  sdfghdfghdeghd fghdgh on Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:59 am

    is the server cracked?
    because if that's the reason for hackers then fubzey should uncrack the server

    abint
    NewMember
    NewMember

    Posts : 3
    Points : 5
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-03-19

    Re: Server attacked again

    Post  abint on Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:45 pm

    DuBzY wrote:
    ImJak wrote:
    DuBzY wrote:I will ban them as soon as the server is back up.

    Thanks Dubzy, glad there is someone in authority who actually reads this stuff.

    No problem! I am just tired of this shit. The server should be white-listed and only people who Fubzey can trust should be on the white-list.

    All the users I think who should be white-listed

    ImJak
    DivineGS
    naosaul123
    Crauza
    Emzz12
    fimum1
    Fubzey
    BlackThunder885
    little_m3
    abint
    VeldenEvowve
    Starman_NL
    zombieaddict14
    Dietblood
    Chocobruce
    jsob1
    Matt289
    Al3x
    jinson5
    runthistown
    SamTheCelt
    Creator
    and other innocent people who were banned in the attack
    thx for adding me i really appreciate it

    sdfghdfghdeghd fghdgh
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 169
    Points : 185
    Reputation : 4
    Join date : 2012-03-15

    Re: Server attacked again

    Post  sdfghdfghdeghd fghdgh on Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:54 pm

    and me i guess

    thanks~

    Sponsored content

    Re: Server attacked again

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:41 pm